Want more book recommendations? Get the bookmark newsletter in your inbox.
It's time for the wrap that's not quite as good as the Spotify wrap, but still one of my favourite bits of the year; looking back at the books I've spent my year reading.
This year I read 52 books, 29% were ebooks, 42% were physical books, and 29% were audiobooks. I use the StoryGraph app to track my reading.
Here's some of the books that get a mention...
The Top 3
- Imaginable by Jane McGonigal (Listen to the three big ideas here)
- Stolen Focus by Johann Hari (Listen to the three big ideas here)
- Brave New Work by Aaron Dignan (Listen to the three big ideas here)
- Big Feelings by Liz Fosslien and Mollie West Duffy (Listen to the three big ideas here)
- Creative Acts for Curious People by Stanford dSchool
- Good Pop, Bad Pop by Jarvis Cocker
- Will by Will Smith
- I Didn't do the Thing Today by Madeleine Dore (Listen to the three big ideas here)
- This Working Life by Lisa Leong & Monique Ross (Listen to the three big ideas here)
What were your reading highlights this year? Let me know by connecting on Instagram or LinkedIn.
Support my book habit: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/stephsbookshelf
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Hey, have you subscribed to the bookmark newsletter? If you liked this, you might like my twice-monthly email with book reviews and ideas of what you should be reading, and listening to, next. Click here to subscribe.