Want to support the podcast and get bonus content like this? Sign up for the bookmark Patreon.
This week we're taking a gentle start to the year talking about the books on my reading list for this year, and how I'm rethinking my reading habits and goals.
Here's some of the books I mention in the episode;
- How to Begin by Michal Bungay Stanier
- Atlas of the Heart by Brené Brown
- I Didn't Do The Thing by Madeline Dore
- This Working Life by Lisa Leong and Monique Ross
- How to Tell a Story by The Moth
- The Power of Regret by Daniel Pink
- Stolen Focus by Johann Hari
- Making Numbers Count by Chip Heath
- The Biography of Leonardo da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
Subscribe to the bookmark newsletter for twice-monthly book recommendations and insights in your inbox.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.